PAY LESS NOW OR PAY MORE LATER
You have made a wise choice by investing in a fire protection system to protect your building and your employees. As is the case with any other asset, a small amount of maintenance will help to maintain that investment. Enrolling in PSI’s Sprinkler System Inspection and Testing Program is a great way to protect that investment.
Also, most insurance companies mandate that you perform periodic inspection and testing of the system and associated components. NFPA 25, Standard for the Inspection, Testing, and Maintenance of Water-Based Fire Protection Systems states that the inspection, testing, and maintenance should be performed by a person who has developed competence through training and experience. Most companies use a qualified outside contractor, like Piping Systems, Inc., for all inspection and testing or use a combination of in-house personnel and an outside contractor for completion of the work.
Here are some of the benefits of the program:
- It’s worry-free. We will take care of reminding you at the time interval of your choice.
- You receive 24-hour, 7-days-a-week priority emergency service.
- You receive priority scheduling of any service work needed.
- The test(s) will be scheduled during working hours at your convenience.
- You receive completed testing reports promptly, and we will retain copies of completed testing reports in our archives.
- Minor problems are addressed before they become big problems, thus avoiding emergencies and shut-downs.
Our scheduling calendar is filling up. If this sounds like something you wish to take advantage of, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (508) 644-2221. Sharron, our Service Coordinator or Greg, our Service Manager will be happy to assist you.
We look forward to helping you protect your investment.