SPRINKLER SYSTEM INSPECTIONS
What is more important your property? Without a doubt, the lives and safety of your employees, customers, contractors, and other individuals who are on your property. A working sprinkler system keeps the people you work with safe from injury, harm, or even death from fire.
Piping Systems, Inc. provides sprinkler system inspections that can keep your system running smoothly, which protects you in several important ways.
- A properly serviced sprinkler system protects your property. Nobody expects that they are going to experience a fire at their business, but the fact is that FEMA reports that in 2015, fire departments were called to 1,345,500 fires in the United States. 96,800 were in non-residential buildings. Having a working sprinkler system ensures that your property is protected from the kind of loss that can occur during a catastrophic fire.
- What is more important your property? Without a doubt, the lives and safety of your employees, customers, contractors, and other individuals who are on your property. A working sprinkler system keeps the people you work with safe from injury, harm, or even death from fire.
- A working system also protects you from expensive fines if you are found to have an insufficient system or one that is not up to local and state codes.
We want to protect you from these risks, and so we offer sprinkler system inspections at competitive prices. What do you get when you hire us to manage your sprinklers?
- Automated scheduling of fire protection system inspections (you choose the interval: quarterly, semi-annually, or annually).
- 24/7 priority emergency service so you never have to scramble in a time-sensitive situation.
- Confidence in your fire protection system, so you know your most valuable assets are always protected.
- Locked-in pricing for up to 2 years.
- Cancel at anytime; get charged only for the services rendered.
Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote. We will look at your specific needs and evaluate how we can best keep your sprinkler system in top shape.
Interested in learning more about the piping industry’s latest trends? Click here to sign up for our newsletter, Pipe Line.